The new addition is home!! (Grab some coffee, kinda long)

If funny that Audi's are the topic, cause there's a 90' Audi coupe convertable for sale two blocks away. Mint! Red w/ blk top, beige leather. 2.8L, summer driven only.

Tonee

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Congrats Nate!

Really too bad we couldn't meet up!

Ironic thing is, last thursday I just purchased an Audi here locally. 196k
on it, clean clean car. 88 Audi 90 Quattro.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)