problems never stop! Cam bearing stud snapped

I checked the Bently and ther is no reference to those bolts being
stretch type, nor does it reccomend replacing them.  Did Potterman
suggest they were Stretch?  I currently have my head in the shop
having the valvegudies and cams replaced.  I had a head done by them
back in '99 and did replace the cam bearing cap bolts.

Don