any listers familiar w/ San Antonio?

ppfffff - I'm married man. I don't need it. It's for the three dirt-bags
I work with. I lost rock-paper-scissors to be cruise director on the
trip...why do you think I also asked for pool tables??  :)

BTW - are YOU going to LA for the gtg? Because if you go, I may just
have to...you sexy beast you...