[A4] OT: What's going on in the car forums?

> From: Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/10/11 Mon PM 05:44:54 EDT
> To: Spewey <spewey@comcast.net>,  scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: [A4] OT: What's going on in the car forums?
>
> I thought I'd seen it all until today
>
> Dodge Intrepid with an aluminum wing on the trunk, stock everything!
>
> I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could my new puppy!
>
> Tonee

I saw one the other day...  Two guys that look like they were in character to act as street thugs/drug addicts on the Dave Chappelle show, driving like an '85 Accord, 4-dr, Brown, with even more brown rust, and a spoiler mounted on the trunk...  The wrong way!  I laughed until I cried, and still giggle now...  Say it with me; HonDUH!

David