was Brought home the 87 8v now Keeping auto tranny cool

Yeah, true.  You prolly have not seen one.  What I am speaking of is taking a normal V8 auto tranny cooler found anywhere, and plumbing it in to your tranny.  I forget where the lines need to be connected, but as I mentioned earlier, this would be a custom setup.

David