From: "Denny Maula" <DMaula@gordonrees.com>
To: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@yahoo.com>; "Scirocco.org list"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: Door sills?

> Nothing a few rivets and some epoxy can't fix.

MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use,
dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply
email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.