Source for poly strut bearings (front)

If you mean the poly inserts for the front strut bearings on mk1's then
Prothane made by bugpack is one of my usual sources...the prothane poly
kit is a usual first purchase whenever I get a new mk1.

As  for locations, I'm up in Canada so most of my distributors will be no
good...but any aircooled shop that stocks bugpack stuff should be able to
get em.
Up here I get em from John's Bug shop in Niagara Falls
www.johnsbugshop.com
or Concept 1 in the praries
http://www.concept1.ca/H%20suspension.htm
Although concept 1 doesn't list em on the website
both companies sell em in the kit or individually for around $25 CDN.

hth

sandor
81 Scirocco S