[A4] OT: What's going on in the car forums?

ALL the ricers up her have automatics with a huge coffee can hanging out the rear and every racing decal they can get there hands on.

80 hp and no torque

Tonee

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
they have mufflers??? the word 'muffler' would emply
a 'muffling' action, a reduction in sound by the
motor. i can't imagine these cars would be louder
without a muffler!
--- Tonee Northam