OT: e-bay scammer warning

So what if it was really shipped as the guy told you, and lost in the mail?
No insurance?

Sometimes with ebay, you just have to accept the fact of losing some money,
and not getting your item.

With around 100 transactions on ebay, I did lost two items "in the mail".
One was a 5 bucks gas door I never got which I trully believed was lost, and
the other one was clearly a 30$ CD scam. I did react too late for a
paypal/CC refund.

My loss.

If I compare that with all the good deals I got, it evens out things a bit.

Thanks for advising everyboy out about this guy, but what else can you
really do for 25$?

I just wanted to add my opinion anyways.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco

OT: any Setzer fan out there? I just got the BSO's ?The Ultimate
Collection?. It rocks, and I was there!