From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brad Boston
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 4:28 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Euro Headlights

Does any one know of a place in the London area that you can get a set
of euro headlights for an '88 16v rocco?  I have a friend that is going
over in a few months to get some Landover parts and he said he would
pick up any VW parts if I could find them.  How about a euro intake
manifold? Anything else I should look for? can you still get Zender
kits over there?

Brad