86 Porsche 944 widebody for sale in Upstate NY

This is not mine ...it has been posted a few times on the swap sheet here at work I have never seen and do not know the owner.  He has already dropped the price from $3400 to $2900 and would probably go lower.

The add says some small bodywork is needed to make it perfect....tan leather interior and it has an extended wheelbase.....I guess for the widebody sections.

I would be happy to check this out for a serious lister.  I live 45 minutes from work so this would probably be a long drive to check out.  The number is 607-621-3040.

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Owego, NY 13827