OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

Allyn wrote:
> 2000 sq ft of goodness:
<snip>

Love it. Looks like enough driveway (and did you say COURT?) for a gtg.  :])

(Don't cut the trees pls.)  What role does the 'swimming pool' in the
backyard play? Just curious if it's a rain water run off catch basin or
part of the Everglades? <http://www.nps.gov/ever>

Fun Florida stuff.
<http://www.myflorida.com/portal/Visitor>

> ...now to fly to kansas to pick this up:
> http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/caddy/index.htm
>
> busy week...
> Al

Like that truck too-  out here in Cali we would be looking at oil
burners as a way to get around a hybrid car (gas motor upgrade w/out
smog inspections.) But I like the TDI thing too, esp if it's going to be
doing any tow duties and such.

Anywho, my buddy's daughter is in college out your way, if I ever take
him up on visiting (my main interest is in his etouffee cooking La.
relatives) I'll drop ya a line before hand.

TBerk