OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

I'm in Florida now again (Clearwater)...not that that makes the
Florida crew much bigger.... my brother and I each have 'roccos
though, so that's two extras that have never gone to Cincy (despite
being a lister for four years). Never trusted ours to drive that far
:(

Justin Tomlinson
'82 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v