OT: closed on da house yesterday / got me a caddy

Guing tu der motherland.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:i wouldn't drive to florida or georgia with my 'rocco
anyways right now.. it doesn't float, can't go through
sand, and can't drive over fallen trees and utility
poles. hahaha. sorry, i couldn't help it. yeah, the
distances involved with travel in this great country
are daunting. i'm not financially prepared for that
kind of trip anyways, since i'm planning a trip to
germany soon, but other than those items, haha, i
would love to go!