Wires, coils, and elephants

What settings would one use to test it and what should a coil read?

Kervin Ridgley <carsandkites@gmail.com> wrote:When I needed wires, I got some Neuspeed red ones. The main reason
was that I was 1) New and wanted more 2) Speed.
Now I'd just get some OEM Bosch ones. They work the same. For your
coil, get a multimeter and test it.