From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 3:23 PM
To: scirocco.org
Subject: OT: HP Netservers

Well today I caught our IS lead throwing out to functional Netservers
so I grabbed them. Now what to do with them, I am thinking of donating
them to my daughters schools.
 One is a dual 166 processor and the other is a dual 200.
Both have HS drive 4x9gb = 36gb in total
Not sure on the memory, I was thinking of putting my home web server
on one but I am not so sure now, cause I have no clue about servers.

Any thoughts.

Brian