[SPAM] Re: Update on Shannon's car

I'm not a fan of you Larry.

Hows it feel to kick a man while he is down?  He is on this list you know.

Hey, why don't you go chasing your rear wiper noises and stop insulting
people on the list, hows that sound?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)