Update on Shannon's car

You can do what someone here did and wire a crapload of electricity to a small metal plate behind the door handle. Just don't forget to turn it off before YOU use the car. You'll only forget once though, I'm sure.

Dan

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
This makes me want to wire my car to explode if the ignition is tampered with.

If I can't have it, then nobody else will either.

Shannon,  I hope whoever did this is found is finds a new loved one in prision.

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't think the news made it here yet and in case you've missed it elsewhere Shannon's car has been found. Pretty much the only thing left is the shell and there was a local VW club's name spray painted on it. Without going too much into the junior detective thing, it sounds a hell of a lot like it was someone who knew about the car, saw it and decided they wanted to make a few grand selling used parts. Best of luck with everything Shannon, we all know what it's like to lose a prized possession.

Dan

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6 (Baby)
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)

(Honda, The Other White Meat)