Bolt

I had to call NASA to find this one, never found it.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:i was changing the thermostat in a friend's minivan,
when i found it had broken in half. no guessing why
it didn't work!
i had to wait for the coolant to cool down enough for
me to stick my finger in there to fish for the bottom
part. it didn't get far, luckily. that was in the
winter too, she was so happy she had heat. the van
had been like this since she bought it years ago. she
never knew it was supposed to have better heat.
oh, i did drop one of the 2 bolts that hold the
housing as well... that took 30 min, a flashlight, a
telescopping mirror, and a telescoping magnet to find.
--- Tonee Northam