The kind of folks I work with...

you totally lost me, you said the crown was on the
left.  so both lanes tip to the right.  the car coming
at you would also tip to the right, which is his left.
 he would hit you.
german roads are completely flat.  no bumps, no dips,
no hills, completely flat!  they are perfect in every
way!  (big cheesy grin)

=== message truncated ===