O/T: The kind of folks I work with...

Lars is correct, a truely "aligned" car will have a pull to the right.

Most alignmnet shops to tweek the car are purpose to have a pull to the
left, to negate the natural crest of the road.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)