My car got stolen.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:31:21AM -0800, Shannon wrote:
> I guess I don?t know what to say but its gone. Please keep your eyes open
> for parts. I?ll follow up later with a mod list, I don?t have the heart to
> type it now.
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1699188
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1699186

Wow, that sucks man.  My car was stolen from my house in Mukilteo last
year, luckily it was recovered with only damage to the ignition switch in
Everett... but mine was basicly just a a beater, yours is NICE.

Dan

--
           The Creation of the Universe was made possible by
           a grant from Texas Instruments.

           -from "The Creation of the Universe" on PBS