Attn: UK Listers - help needed

OH! So if I find one I should tell you right?

Tonee

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Tonee Northam
wrote:

> What's a storm badge?

The Scirocco Storm was a very limited edition model for the
UK market only. VW produced 1000 each for '80 and '81, and
another 1000 for 1984. The Mk 1 Storm was visually similar
to our Scirocco S, only it had leather interior and the 110
hp 1.6. I've been trying for about 5 years to get my hands
on a Mk 1 Storm badge with no luck so far.

You had to ask didn't you?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part. What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen