From: JOHN WORDEN [mailto:worden10@msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:18 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: rfkellner@snet.net
Subject: Thanks to Rick Kellner

Rick suggested trying this tool from Sears to remove the 5 stuck
manifold
bolts which I had tried Pb Blaster, heat, wax, pounding, everything I
could
think of.  Well I had a Sears gift card sitting around I put it to good
use
adn bought one of these:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TO
OL&pid=00904458000
It works great!  Everyone of them came right out with no problems.
Thanks
for the tip Rick.

John Worden
Bucksport, Me.