$15K scirocco shopping list

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > if I had 15K to sink in a car it would not be into a
> scirocco
> >
> > not trying to be an arse, but you will NEVER recoup the
> value of that
> > (knowingly I know because I sank 10K into mine..)

I maintain / modify my cars with NO intentions of ever
getting anything but fun back out of them.  If you're doing
it for money, you'll go broke.

> But my vision is a
> uber-clean, stock look, and some hidden wickedness under
> the hood.

Cathy - I think this is part of why we get along so well.
My 'rocs look fairly stock, with perhaps a choice euro bit
here and there.  Ok, I've not gone crazy with engine mods,
but there are a few things out of sight that help.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen