QUESTIONS ABOUT WHEELS

i am in the market for some new wheels for the 87 16v rocc. I would like to
get some 16x9s with a big lip in the back. thinking of  some CR7s, does
anyone know what offset i need to run? do ineed to roll my fenders? can i go
16x9 up front too or is it better to go 16x7.5?? also does anyone know where
i can buy the cr wheels at? thanks in advance for your answers, BTW i think
theres a guy with a yellow rocc that was at the cincy gathering with cr7s on
it.

Patrick