Scirocco art - Illustration v2 pt. 1 - Complete!

I really like the way the centered exhaust looks, is that actually possible to do on a mk1 with the full size spare hanging out right there?

Dan

GTG <NavySEAL2B@insightbb.com> wrote:
Nah, if I had like $15K to burn on a money pit car, or maybe if I were
suddenly endowed with sick metal fab skills and a week with nothing else to
do, I probably would, but until then I'll just dream :)

The fender flares and some other things pictured aren't too far out there,
though ;)

-Grant-
Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
1980 in storage :(