Starter options?

On 11/21/04 7:08 PM, "C Boyko" <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Jim does things right, looks for a huge garage, then checks to make sure
> there's a house attached. And I bet it's full already, eh Jim? you can
> never have too much space.
>
> Cathy

Well, yeah.  Once I get my Scirocco up from Ohio, my side is full.
(Rabbit + Scirocco + Passat + 16' jet boat).

Dave's side is 3/4 full (Camaro + Grand Marquis + V-8 S-10)

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI        '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |