From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Rick Kellner
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 2:10 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Removal Tips for Stuck Wheels!

I wanted to thank everyone that had suggestions regarding the removal of
stuck snowflake wheels on my parts car.

I did manage to get them off using the following method:
I have been spraying them as best as possible with PB Blaster and let
them soak until today.
I jacked up the car and gave the top and bottom each a good whack with a
4x4 post.  It only took a few whacks and they were loose.  I feel much
better now too!
Thanks, Rick.