Fwd: SF White Scirocco Hit and run...

Tonee Northam wrote:
> Did you get his walet?
>
> Sorry, that was wrong.

Yeah, we joke to keep the horror at a distance. I understand.

> I still don't belive it was a rocco. To send a pedestrian that far, I
> really doubt anyone would be able to tell you what make and model of car
> it was.

I think what may be going on here, to read between the lines of a single
news story, is that the guy was hit but I do believe the eye witness to
the actual car may have been down the block or something. Likely this
scenario:

Car hits guy, the thing may have scooped and lifted him accounting for
the distance and as he either 'landed' or fell from the hood to the
ground the car made what amounts to a get away. At this point it might
have been slowing (the natural reaction to a collision is to often slow
the f*ck down, right?) lending some identification of the car possible.

Now, on the other hand, and this just occurred to me, the car most
likely left some evidence both on the scene & on the pedestrian- CSI time.

The guy was found with Alpine White on his clothes and the VW imprint in
his leg, no doubt.

TBerk
any one remember Quincy?