Momentary mumble.

Interesting you should mention that. Wal-Mart has a specific policy to accept returns no questions asked. Years ago, someone came to Sam and said we're losing $1.2mil because of fraudulant returns, we must end this policy! Sam replied that while they're losing money, $1.2mil is just pocket change to the company and they more than make up for it by having happy, if dishonest, customers.

Dan

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
I like Wal-mart, if you buy something at another store and don't have the receipt wal-mart will give you credit for it, even though you didn't buy it there.

Lars Bruchmann
wrote:i'm a cusstomer at walmart.. whenever i go there, i
cuss...