Momentary mumble.

I can add to this. Every Monday at Domino's we run a special for carry out large pizzas. $5.99 for a lg 1-topping instead of the usual $6.99. Well this guy comes in and said he ordered a pizza last Monday and didn't get his discount, which he noticed in the paper this Monday. He saved last Monday's receipt and clipped the ad and brought it all in, requesting his dollar refund. Now, because I've always done customer service jobs and have it bred into me to be nice to them, I gave him some BS story about how we couldn't give it to him from the till because it would throw off our till and we had to get a refund from the corperation. Whatever makes them happy and makes them go away. But come on, you noticed a coupon this week for something you bought last week and you want your $1.00 back? You've gotta be kidding me.

The other common thing is some drunken kids call for a pizza, they get it, then they call and complain that it was cold or something was wrong with it and they want another. Usually we have no choice but to send them another and so they get a free pizza. Bastards. My other favorite is people who expect us to run back to the store to give them the little packets of peppers and parm cheese that they didn't ask for to begin with. Yeah, keep dreaming.

Dan Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

I occassionally get a chance to mistreat wrongdoers... Don't lie to me,
putz... :)

David

Okay, I am done. Someone else surely has some funny stories of how stupid
people can be, as seen from work....?