Fwd: SF White Scirocco Hit and run...

Well, to compare our cars to golf clubs, I would think we'd be more
like a sand wedge or 9 iron.   This would mkae the objects we hit go
up more than out, especially since the car is more laid back than a 9
iron.   Almost like undrecutting a ball with the club and therefor
just popping it up rather than out.   Now, with a mini van or the
like, that's more like a wood and would give great distance.

Just my .02