Fwd: SF White Scirocco Hit and run...

I was unaware that our cars had a particular note.....see all I know.....with all those different mufflers.....
I honestly would be looking for a Quantum hatchback

El Tony

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
Heard about it too....They're speculating it was a Scirocco, but they
have no eye-witnesses confirming it...IIRC, they said the exhaust note
was typical of a Scirocco or something like that... :-\