This is why Vortex Sucks

If I put 10k into my car I'm not selling it ever!

And if I ever did say the phrase "selling", boys and girls pick up the rocks and throw them at me to correct my mental problem!

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
I agree with Eric... :)

Looks like it was nicely put together, but looks like he paid too much:

2003 AWP 1.8T engine and O2J 5 speed transmission, OEM Engine Control Unit
($3800)
Peloquin LSD + install ($750 + $391)
Bahn Brenner lightened flywheel, Sachs power clutch and pressure plate
($765)
Futrell (Nixon) Front Mount Intercooler ($665)
Stainless charge air tubing, silicon hose, and T-clamps ($485)
Drive Shaft Shop stage III custom axles (supposed to be good for 400 hp)
($1142)
Techtonics 2.5 inch stainless exhaust from the turbo back through the tip
($975)
Bahn Brenner solid front motor mounts, Corrado G60 trans mount and right
rear motor mount ($207)
mkIV hydraulic clutch
mkIV brake master cylinder
Dual electric fan setup controlled by the mkIV fan control unit (fans $255,
CU $200)
EVO cold air intake (shortened so about all that is left is the filter)
($213)
TM Tuning front strut brace ($120)
AC condenser, new ($136)

Corrado seats ($200)
front and back, just re-upholstered in leather ($1300)
Heated seats in the front
Electric windows ($150)
Electric mirrors($150)
Electric door locks (with remote)
3 channel alarm
JVC CD receiver (KD-LX333)
Ultimate 4x250 watt amp
6 speakers (Pioneer, Alpine)
Door cards recovered to match the seats and cover the window crank holes
mkIV instrument cluster
mkIV headlight/foglight switch (the euro one with a park light position)
Autometer cobalt boost and air/fuel gauges
Raid Lesmo Steering wheel and shift knob, black carbon fiber and leather
($235)
mkIV steering column with mkIV switchblade key

New front flares
New front lip
New grill
Quad crystal clear crosshair setup with silvervision bulbs
Moda R1 15x7 wheels with Falken Ziex ZE-512 205/50R15 (Wheels $600, tires
$314, locking lugs $40)
G60 brake calipers front and rear (new piston kits) ($200)
Brembo slotted and drilled brake rotors
Neuspeed SS brake lines
Neuspeed Sofsport springs
Bilstein Sport struts and shocks
mkIII bearing carriers with new bearings
smoked rear taillight lenses ($64)

Misc receipts for hardware/labor
$3660

Peter