From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 7:26 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 1991 Jetta Q's

I was offered a 1991 Jetta with 2L 16v engine. $500-600 as is...
The PO says that it will start and run through the gears the first time, but
have a tendancy to sputter after 3 k when warm.

Any ideas guys?

I want to pull the MKI from the road and use this as a winter beater.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY