wide rims

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:49:31 -0600, Rhett Farnum
<rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am in the search for some rather wide wheels. I have come across
> some slicks that are 13". SO I am in need of some rather inexpensive
> 13X8's at minimum. I would prefer that they are just steel wheels as
> those should be cheaper. If anyone has a set they would like to get
> rid of for a fair price or know of a source for me please let me know.
>
> TIA,
> Rhett

Saw these, no affiliation, no idea if they'd fit.  Comes with tires...
looks like autocross action.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=113535

---
Chris Miller
Training Development
[i] The Information Foundry at Robert Bentley, Inc.
Tel: 617.528.4113
Cell: 617.875.3792
mailto:chris.miller@infofoundry.com
http://www.infofoundry.com