'88 GLI For Sale

The buyer I had couldn't come up with the $$$, so it's on
the market again.

'88 Jetta GLI 16v.  Strong 1.8, TT exhaust, 14" "Orlando"
wheels with rubber that has *no* tread and is dryrotted,
fairly new suspension (1-2 years, stock).  The clutch is
beyond gone (hills were a problem when I got it back from
the P.O.) and the driver's door doesn't open.  The tornado
red paint could REALLY use a good buffing, there's a piece
of trim missing on one of the doors I think, and there's a
small dent in the passenger fender.  Solid car that needs a
little TLC.

$500.  It's near Wilmington Ohio.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen