So, Who made it to see the SoCal boys & Girls this last weekend?

I have already downloaded a ton of pics from the tex that are from
that GTG. Looks like it was a blast.  Wish we could get something like
that going on over in this side of the continent.  Love Cincy, but
last year was my first year and have discovered that they are just too
far apart. Al can vouch for the fact that Charleston has so few dub
enthusiasts, especially a1 & a2 cars...

Anyway, search the scirocco forum on the tex, found several hundred
pics that have been added to my growing collection.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
'87 Scirocco 2.0L 16V
'86 Scirocco