Momentary mumble.

So Shocky's headed for the west soon eh Dan? That HAS to be it, thoughts
of seperation anxiety. I'd be anxious about being away from that one too.

DAN!!! Snap out of it! I'm the one who's supposed to mope and whine. Even
a POS Scirocco is better than a lot of things. Like, it's better than a
cold sore, or my son's crappy Jetta, for example. Somebody cheer this man
up!

Cathy