mk1 fusebox q: please take a quick look.

ok, so I'm in the middle of trying to get this 81S running again...just
getting it up to the ontario safety inspection standards.  This car has
had some little stuff taken off, probably to replace things that crapped
out on other sciroccos.
Little background story.
So I tossed the battery in it, hooked up the terminals, sat in and started
turning things on and off, turned the key to the on position and repeated.
OK, so no parking lights, no headlights, no horn, no fuel pump, no wipers
or hazards but the radio works! As do the interior lights and brake lights
and when I hit the starter, she cranks!
Nice (it's the little victories)

Not going to run because the fifth injector is hanging, one of the intake
boots is missing as is the coil and plug wires.
So I immediately turn my attention to the fuse panel.
Oh, there's the problem...there are 4 fuses in it.
Ah.
So after replacing all the fuses I repeat.
All lights work, signals and hazards don't work...probably the relays.
Horn still no workie...pull the horn button and of course the little spade
on the back of the button has broken off...that explains that.
Now I turn my attention to the fuel pump...as I crank it again I remember
the missing coil...recalling my many detailed discussions with Drew I
remembered...
"Oh right, FPR gets its signal from the coil"...so  I hook up a spare coil
and voila, that lovely whir of a dry fuel pump sucking some crappy gas.
FPR is clicking nicely on cranking...very good!
But my wipers and signal are still a no show.

So here's a question for you mk1 guys...where is the flasher relay on your
fuse panel and what number is on it?  Likwise the wiper relay?
I unfortunately don't have a Bentley for this car, yet, but I do have
boxes of relays from other cars so I'm hoping I can piece this togeather,
or in the very least get the proper relay number and snag a couple used
ones from my mechanic.

Hopefully once I get this stuff sorted I can turn my attention to the
motor and tranny.
I'd just like to get this thing running before winter, maybe get it
certified than stick it in my storage spot so I can finally get my garage
back

cheers
sandor
81 S