From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ben Harder
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:01 PM
To: JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Crankin' bolt

Maybe not the best idea... but I used a good amount of Red LocTite
and immediately set my 400 ft-lb impact gun to work.  I hit the bolt
for a good 10 seconds, before resting assured that the bolt was not
ever coming off again.  ;)

Just my (not-so-technical) solution to that nastly little bolt...

Ben