Wheel source??

I've got a set of 16x6.5 rims I'd sell ya for $400 Rhett.

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:If you are looking for inexpensive Steel wheels you should try
tirerack.com You may have to call them but they do have good prices
on steel wheels. For example I could get top of the line snow tires
with 14" Steel Wheels for $440.00 Mounted and balanced, ready to go.

HTH

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:49:31 -0600, Rhett Farnum
wrote:
> I am in the search for some rather wide wheels. I have come across
> some slicks that are 13". SO I am in need of some rather inexpensive
> 13X8's at minimum. I would prefer that they are just steel wheels as
> those should be cheaper. If anyone has a set they would like to get
> rid of for a fair price or know of a source for me please let me know.
>
> TIA,
> Rhett
>
> Asking more questions, than his contributions currently.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)