Crankin' bolt

In light of my second crankshaft pulley replacement job i am curious if any
one has an idea of what type of threadlocker I should use on my new
crankshaft bolt(it did not come with any pre-applied from the dealer).  On
the last bolt I used loc-tite red and my concern is that the red sets up so
fast that I may not be actually torqueing the bolt enough.  I need something
that will allow me to gronk (definetly not in the Queens english) the hell
out of the bolt and stay there.

Joshua Conner
Coordinator
Business Support Center