Speed sensor

Julie, if you're talking about the hall sender on the speedo head for
the MFA, it's the same one used by A2 cruise control - so spares
should be fairly plentiful.

I had to clean the circuit board connectors on mine and apply a little
preload to the connector by stuffing a bit of folded electrical tape
in behind it, on my 84.  That solved the intermittent MFA
mileage/speed problems I was seeing.

Drew