Eng Swap

i'm trying to think back to my 1.8 16v, that's
k-jetronic injection, right?? make sure the injectors
are getting impulses, and that each one works.  an old
method of determining if spark or fuel is the problem
is to spray some starting fluid in the manifold, if it
turns over then stops, you've got no fuel flow.  hth,
lars