I'm ditching the 2L

I learned that a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 has the ability to do 157 mph or so.

Yes, I was driving (with the owner encouraging me).

I still love those cars to this day...big heavy pig, but god it has some
LEGS.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)