rocco's

Cathy,

Go mercifully on the young lad.

T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
C Boyko wrote:

> Am I the exception because I'm the only one on the
> list old enough to have seen one of these cars new in the showroom?

Hey hey hey!

Don't think yer all high and mighty there Ms Queen of Sciroccos in your
Domain. 8P

I remember Black & White TV, Rodney Allen Ripey, Nixon as President,
California License Plates colored Yellow on Black, Be-Ins, Face
Painting, Dashikis and Tie-Die (done at home).

I was born during the Season of Assassinations, just down the road from
the Summer of Love, and in a former Red Lined community that used to be
the home of pre-WW II Japanese farmers.

I like hand made, home made, well made things. Engineering is key,
ergonomics before it became an overused blanched out word, and thus we
come to the mass produced VW Scirocco that, in time, has become somewhat
reengineered to qualify for some of those criteria.

That and the love of a good woman make life worth living.

TBerk
it's worth having less if what you have is good.