scirocco like vw

I just dropped my brother off at bowling practice and on the way there I
saw what at first I thought was a mk1 rocco. I could not find it on the
way home but what I saw as I passed was:
vw logo.
4 round head lights, mk1 like.
2dr hatchback.
back panel windows seemed mk2 ish but there was metal behind the windows
like a mk1. The window did not end in a point at the back but instead
the glass made two points like this _>. The indented "rim" around the
glass did end in a point though _\.

I know this description is probably very unclear but I can't match the
window to any rocco pics I can find at scirocco.org nor does it match
any pics I find at vw vortex. I hope you can kinda picture what I mean
with the bad ascii though. Please don't let this be a vw-ified honda.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: