Spotted in NYC on the UES

I saw a beautiful rocco the other night. It was
pristine. Shiney black 16V that looked really mint. It
was on 95th and Third Ave. He was waiting for the
light to cross the Ave and head West on 95th going up
the block to Lexington. I stopped in my tracks right
in front of the rocc and my jaw dropped. The driver
thought I was a nutcase. He was a big boned black guy
w/glasses, and kept an eye on me as I admired his car.
Looked like he would have a hard time getting in and
outta his ride by the size of him. I think it was all
stock with Amer lights and teardrops, but the
condition was amazing. The 16v purred when the light
changed and he was gone up the block. Was that a
lister ? That was the cleanest rocc I have seen in NYC
by far.

=====
87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta GLi 16v